Wednesday 18 June 2014

Latest cover art submission

Obviously the last cover I made was just a picture I grabbed on the internet with my logo and a games for windows banner slapped over it, this one however is all my own work beside the GFW banner, pegi ratings and the steam logo. I can't pose the character yet so I just used the most interesting and ominous angle for cover, his back. there was no expression on the face so I left that to fill the back of the box where there are other things to draw attention away from the face. The "CTRL ALT DELETE" caption is something I thought of on the spot. The game is about a digital world so this phrasing works, so you don't question it. Should you though? It stands for "CTRL their actions, ALT there minds, DELETE their sanity" or somthing to that effect, I will probably change a million times.

Side note: it seems darker on the site, you might not be able to see all the detail, especially if you have a dim or poor quality monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment